* Leonora is a member of the Louth Craftmark. She exhibited in July 2022 with the Connective-22 Group Exhibition, in the Millmount Craft Village, Drogheda. https://louthcraftmark.com
Two new abstracted artworks are available to view and purchase in Athena Gallery in Longford.
* Leonora has collaborated with Artistia Gallery and Interior Designer Lana Dullaghan to produce a special commissioned artwork for availability to her clients and for sale in Lana's local creatives online Artistia Gallery. Leonora's artwork appeared in the Ireland's Homes Interiors & Living magazine in the July 2022 issue with Lana and the Artistia Gallery. https://Artistiagallery.com
* Leonora has sold some of her original acrylic paintings in The Crafty Rock, Blackrock, County Louth. https://thecraftyrock.com
* Leonora regularly has original artwork for sale in The Forge Field Coffee Shop, Termonfeckin, County Louth.
* Leonora has, in 2021, founded the Louth Plein Air Art Festival for local artists to partake and explore the joy of painting outdoors in beautiful locations throughout Co Louth. Leonora organised a one day event in Beaulieu House & Gardens Drogheda in 2021 and two days in Carlingford and again in Beaulieu Drogheda in 2022. There has been fantastic feedback from artists and wishes to continue this event into the future.
Upon approaching artists in her native Co Derry, there has been interest in possibility of holding a plein air art festival in the future. If you are interested please do get in touch.
For media posts see below.
Listen to a chat I had with Boyana on her Expanding with Boyana podcast show - chatting about art, family and the Louth Plein Air Art Festival